First, production and sales situation
January 2011 to May, China's machinery industry production and sales growth rate dropped last month, but only slightly, production, sales continued to show steady growth, the export delivery value of state-owned enterprises have a greater contribution to raise the main 99 products in total products increased. the total reported for 82.5% of product variety. Follows:
1. Industry-wide sales growth declined for two consecutive months. 1 May, industrial output value of industry-wide 6.308203 trillion yuan, up 26.95%, higher than the same period in 2010 slowed down 11.98 percent, 0.76 percentage points slower than the previous month. 1 May, the industry sales value 6.158391 trillion yuan, up 26.81%, higher than the same period in 2010 slowed down 13.02 percent, 0.97 percentage points slower than the previous month. Output and sales from April and May output growth point of view, has been lower than the month for two consecutive months, but modest, growth rate remained above 26%, industry-wide sales continued to show steady and rapid growth.
2. Dozens of industries production growth rate was slightly down. Twelve industry production machinery industry showed growth, but growth rate than last month, in addition to machine tools and food packaging machinery industry, other industry production growth rate fell last month to varying degrees. Among them, cultural and office equipment industry production growth rate dropped rapidly from 1 to May production rose 13.98%, higher than the January to April fell 6.65 percentage points, primarily cameras and equipment, offset printing and photocopying equipment manufacturing industry production growth rate down faster, respectively, down 9.06 from last month and 6.87 percentage points. The first two months of production growth rate declined faster construction machinery industry, rate of decline narrowed from January to May production growth rate from January to April narrowed 3.25 percentage points.
3. Machinery sales rate declined slightly over the previous year. 1 May, machinery sales rate 97.63% over the previous year (97.73%) decreased by 0.1 percentage points. Among them, the construction machinery industry dropped a large, down 1.61 percentage points year on year. Meanwhile, machinery sales rate was slightly lower than the national sales rate of industrial products (97.9%) 0.27 percentage points.
4. Substantial growth in production of construction machinery, automotive, power generation equipment product growth rate decline. Benefited from the country agricultural subsidies, continuation of the policy, since 2011, corn harvesting machinery, agricultural products, primary processing machinery, special machinery and feed production and cotton processing machinery to maintain a rapid growth from January to May year on year growth rate at 39% or more. Large and medium tractors increased month by month, January to May, respectively, and up 5.26 and 2.7 percentage points. Excavators, loaders and concrete machinery production was sustained hot growth, an increase of more than 33% are in, but compaction machinery when the monthly decline, down 50.59% year on year in May. Since the cancellation of preferential policies for automobile consumption, car sales continue to decline. 1 May, vehicle production increased by 5.21%, the growth rate down 1.69 percentage points last month. Heavy mining industry mining special equipment, cranes and transportation machinery to maintain steady growth, January to May were up 18% or more. The continued downturn in demand for metal smelting facilities, with cumulative production in May month are negative growth, decreased by 13.12% and 9.82% decline the previous month increased. Month growth rate of metal rolling equipment has been rapid growth for two consecutive months, up 35.41% in May. 1 May, an increase of 23.43% power generation equipment, the growth rate down 9.4 percentage points last month. Among them, the turbo down rapidly, when the monthly down 32.16% year on year, month, down 31.83 percent growth the previous month; power transmission products in the high-voltage switchgear and transformers rapid growth, year on year from January to May growth of 32.86% and 70.29%.
Second, import and export of mechanical products
1. Total import and export of machinery products continued to drop growth. 1 May, China's machinery industry realized a total import and export 247.03 billion U.S. dollars, up 29.61%, the growth rate continued to fall last month (30.9%) fell 1.29 percentage points higher than the national export growth rate (27.4%) 2.21 percentage points. Among them, the export of $ 122.219 billion, an increase of 27.79% the previous month (29.23%) fell 1.44 percentage points; imported $ 124.811 billion, an increase of 31.45% the previous month (32.55%) down 1.1 percentage points; total import and export trade deficit of $ 2.593 billion.
May month, industrial machinery import and export volume reached $ 53.292 billion, an increase of 25.14%. Among this, exports 27.451 billion U.S. dollars, an increase of 23.07% the previous month (30.12%) fell 7.05 percentage points; imported $ 25.841 billion, an increase of 27.42% the previous month (21.06%) increased 6.36 percentage points month trade surplus of 16.09 billion.
2. Machinery imports and exports of the industry are positive growth. 1 May, all sectors of industrial machinery import and export growth are positive. Exports, exports of construction machinery industry grew the fastest, to 51.81%, followed by the internal combustion engine industry, the export growth rate of 42.34%. Heavy mining industry export growth (2.03%) the lowest, but the previous month (-0.64%) rose 2.67 percent, the rest of the industry export growth has declined. Imports, agricultural machinery, food packaging machinery and automotive industry growth in three month has gone up, growth rate of the rest of the industry are falling.
Month of May, import, in addition to internal combustion engine, instruments, food packaging machinery and automotive industries four, the other industries have to reduce imports from the previous month. Exports, in addition to engineering machinery, instruments, food packaging and other four industries, the other industry exports increased in the previous month.
3. The United States, Japan's export growth slowed, exports of emerging countries to accelerate. 1 May, China's machinery exports to the U.S. slowdown and Japan, which exports to Japan total $ 10.007 billion, an increase of 16.55% the previous month (18.65%), down 2.1 percentage points; total exports of 189.59 U.S. billion, an increase of 28.81% the previous month (33.58%) fell 4.77 percent. 1 May, China's machinery products export growth to Brazil to 69.18% the previous month (55.9%) increased 13.28 percent; Russia's export growth rate of 92.26% the previous month (91.29%) increased 0.97 percentage points ; of India's export growth was 32.2 percent, down (28.15%) increased 4.05 percentage points; to South Africa's export growth to 31.67% the previous month (30.82%) increased 0.85 percentage points.
4. General trade grew faster than industry standards, growth of processing trade below the industry level. 1 May, general trade and processing trade is still the most important machine-building industry trade. General trade imports and exports amounted to $ 149.061 billion, an increase of 34.7%, higher than the industry average growth rate (29.61%) 5.09 percentage points. Among them, the imports of $ 81.971 billion, an increase of 34.04%, higher than the industry average growth rate (31.45%) 2.59 percentage points; exported $ 67.09 billion, an increase of 35.52%, higher than the industry average (27.79%) High 7.73 percentage points. Processing trade imports and exports totaled $ 70.223 billion, an increase of 19.6% growth rate lower than the industry average of 10.01 percentage points. Among them, the imports of $ 24.175 billion, an increase of 20.86%, lower than the industry average of 10.59 percentage points; exported $ 46.048 billion, an increase of 18.88%, lower than the 8.91 percent industry-wide.
Difference from the trade point of view, 1 May, mainly from the general machinery industry trade deficit, trade deficit of $ 14.881 billion scale; surplus mainly comes from processing trade, trade surplus of $ 21.872 billion, of which processing trade surplus of 25.31 billion U.S. dollars, feed processing and assembly trade surplus of $ 19.341 billion.
5. Month of imports and exports of construction machinery industry, the largest decline in the scale. In May, total imports and exports of construction machinery industry $ 1.9 billion the previous month (20.78 billion U.S. dollars) to reduce the $ 178 million, imports and exports declined in the size of the largest in the machinery industry. Import side, the focus of monitoring machinery industry in the 92 kinds of products, construction machinery industry involves 12 products, of which the largest decline in imports of products of scale excavator, monthly import 2778 units from the previous month (3982 units) to reduce the 1204 sets, imported amount of $ 235 million the previous month (3.51 million) decreased $ 116 million. Exports, the largest decline in the size of the export product for the motor grader, monthly exports of 386 units the previous month (533 units) to reduce the 147 units, exports amounted to $ 31,660,000, from the previous month ($ 47.19 million) to reduce the $ 15.53 million.